lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

HOLLYDAY

I had a umbeliebl summer with my wife and the girls in a hotel in Benidorm , my nice young daughter came in the company of a trusted friend and her family , was a friend of her age and they had a fear . I remember how " Elisa´s hollydays " because that's my 20 year old daughter , a prety girl.

I laugh , and I tell you quite serious  very funny, as in the wonderful Benidorm apartment we had rented a family room that was really show a  big suite, the  bedroom for my wife and me, had the bathroom inside and out the shower you navigated by a small hallway that led illuminated by a clear window that booked very comfortable and secure . A sliding door opened into a small room but very comfortable and bright always to take advanced of natural light , seemed larger than it was for their wites coulors certains, furniture and walls. hotel  in Benidorm

apartment in BenidormI had a good summer with my wife and kids in a hotel in Benidorm , my nice young daughter came in the company of a trusted friend and her family , was a friend of her age and they had a fear . I remember how " Elisa´s holyydays " because that's my 20 year old daughter, the eldest.

I laugh in the wonderful Benidorm apartment we had rented a family room that was really how a suite, the master bedroom for my wife and me, had the bathroom inside and out the shower you navigated by a small hallway that led illuminated by a quiet window that booked very comfortable and secluded . A sliding door opened into a small room but very comfortable and bright always to take advantage of natural light , seemed larger than it was for their wonderfull flowers into a forniture witz presents foods.



hotel in BenidormThe white color gives much space , I know without studying interior design but how I extended to explain that people ask me what I studied , because those are the different ideas that go sailing in Spanish minds , young and old , holiday for everyone in how children think and sometimes it seems that the holidays will not end , ever, and one of the apartment in benidorm acuerod and says ... and now I'm working ... and remembers when living without working, that for the months in which you live without working for a vacation and that you remember and what look like two years have been intense ... and then back to work especially on vacation , if you know of something is because studies have about it and otherwise you may be drunk at 8 in the morning.

hotel in Benidorm . Someday I will write about it. She and her beauty friend Ane having fun in their own space when jóvnes girls are better understood each other. They locked themselves drink a little , a couple of drinks around, no more, and then went out to the discoclub´s dance. My son came with us . We leave the house on their own, and do not ask how he had fun. You have to give an keep and obtained freedom to the jounger children , especially male´s




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario